Discover Your Passion Resources
Engage in Your Education
Job and Career Resources
- Career Services Events
- Career Services Facebook Follow our Facebook page to stay up to date with events, job and internship opportunities, and much more!
- MyHub: Follow our Career Services MyHub to stay up to date with events, job and internship opportunities and much more!
- NEworks: Sign up for NEworks to find the best job for you. Contact our NEworks liason Andrea Tate at Andrea.Tate@nebraska.gov or at 402-934-2652 for assistance.
- InternNE: Sign up on InternNE to find the best internship for you. Contact Rose Baker at email@example.com or at 402-471-1559
Career Navigator on Pinterest
NEworks Tutorial Videos
Job Search Resources
- Functional Resume- Highlights areas of skills and accomplishment. Best for new graduates, career changers, or variety of job experiences.
- Chronological Resume- Highlights solid work experience.
- Combination Resume- Combines the functional and chronological one resume. List your skills and experience first, followed by your work experience.
- Job Task Description- Type your job title in the Occupation Quick Search box (top right hand)
Dressing for Success
Study Guides: how to make the most each career experience